28 December, 2010

Winter cleaning...



So I'm sitting here, with nothing to do. So I decide to continue organizing the music on my hard drive...an ongoing project that will probably never be complete. If you have an immense amount of music, though, I highly recommend attempting to clean it up and organize it. It helps you rediscover music you forgot about, haven't listened to in a while, or just neglected in the recent past.

Anyhow, so I'm sitting here organizing my music folders, and I begin another neglected task...creating a workout playlist! I haven't been to the gym in ages, and I keep blaming my lack of a "workout playlist" for my absence from the gym. Shame on me...

Basically...I need to get my $hit back in order! My music is in disarray, and my muscles are dwindling!

While I worked on these two projects simultaneously, I came across this track. Either I've been out of the house scene way too long, or house DJs just suck ass now. Someone please tell me which it is, because I just don't hear tracks like this anymore! 

Check it out, let it warp your mind. And get back to me.


Chris Kaeser - Atomic Control

-

5 comments:

  1. Good stuff! Reminds me of Mylo...what happened to him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, Mylo's got nothing new in the works. But I'll have to look into it.

    Favre can suck it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You wish your dads name was Brett, and your moms name was Michael Vick.

    ReplyDelete