04 May, 2010

I can't wait to see your face again



I've been slacking in the blog department lately. And it's not because I'm too busy or because I'm lazy. I've been feeling so uninspired. It seems as though I have the most to write about when I'm unhappy. In the past, my muse has always been my sadness. That pattern needs to stop now.

I haven't been writing because I'm
happy. Imagine that!

Leo Zero's remix of Kenneth Bager's "I Can't Wait" popped up on my shuffle this morning, and it was so fitting. Ain't nothing like a funky, fresh house track to put me in a good mood. And if I'm already in a good mood, even better.

Those lyrics, "I can't wait to see your face again. I keep thinking of the times we had. And you're the one I'm waiting for. Cause I can't wait to see your face again. I'm heading off to work in the pouring rain. I can't wait to get home to you..."

Too fitting. I'm happy, and just because the angst is gone doesn't mean I have nothing to share with you. It's time to revisit the genre that inspired me to start this blog in the first place. House.

Enjoy :)


Kenneth Bager - I Can't Wait (Leo Zero Remix)


-

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got off your lazy ass! I'm finally getting a chance to catch up with your awesome blog. I was missing all the new good music in my life!
    Great hous-y track there! It's got me all antic....ipating the weekend!

    Did I tell you that I LOVE DEADMAU5?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hhhmmm...how would I know if you told me you love Deadmau5, if I don't know who you are, Anonymous???

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FANTASTIC song. Was looking for this song and found your blog. Ohhhh wat a great remix of this track by Kenneth Bager.

    All best Carsten, Denmark

    ReplyDelete